Meeting Minutes – May 2018
Copper Ridge HOA
Board Meeting at Panera Eagle Run
May 3, 2018 at 9:00am
Board Members: Fred Gottschalk, Ed Ganey, Jerry Roslawski, Jeanne Brown
Business Manager: Suzi King
Absent: Tony Caruso
- Minutes of last month’s meeting accepted as correct by Board.
- SID follow-up by Fred – Potholes at entrance and streets to be complete by June.
- Lawn service completed 1st fertilization. Sprinkler set-up to begin May 5 (procedure in new business).
- References to KloosKutters (past lawn service) deleted from CR website by Suzi King.
- Pictures for website of entrance and homes delayed until June to allow for foliage to bloom.
- Motion by Ed Ganey, 2nd by Jeanne Brown to allocated monies toward a 4-year program to add two (2) new species of tree yearly at entrance and treat existing ash trees for ash borer disease. Cost this year $1,520. Motion approved by board. Plan is to have trees to replace ash trees if they need to be removed in the future.
- Jeanne Brown will aid board with recommendations to be board approved for new tree selections and perennials at entrance which have low growth height so as not to cover Copper Ridge lettering.
- Sprinkler turn-on procedure to begin Saturday, May 5th by Russ’ Sprinklers at 8 am. Company will start on 156th Street and zigzag up and down through the neighborhood. Turn on outside water, check for leaks, set timers if necessary. Adjust heads. Any damaged heads notification to homeowner will be place on door of residence. There will be a service charge (to be negotiated) for service repair as well as cost of replacement heads for individual residents.
Next Board Meeting will be Thursday, June 7, 2018 @ 9am at Panera 134th & West Maple Road.
Ed Ganey, Secretary
Copper Ridge Board of Directors