Meeting Minutes – April 2018
Copper Ridge HOA
Board Meeting at Panera Eagle Run
April 5, 2018 at 9:00am
Board Members: Fred Gottschalk, Ed Ganey, Jerry Roslawski, Tony Caruso
Business Manager: Suzi King
Absent: Jeanne Brown
Guests: Gary Kraus
- $56K in reserves; reports accepted
- Inquiry on date sprinklers turned on and lawn fertilization is scheduled? Fred to verify with Roberts.
- Website with reference to Kloos Cutters (past lawn service) to be eliminated. Suzi King assigned task.
- Treasurer report showed 2 late fees and 1 delinquent resident.
- Report on SID action by Fred. SID putting out bids to repair pot holes in subdivision.
- Motion by Tony to pursue pictures of Copper Ridge entrance and homes to be put on website. 2ndby Ed Ganey. Will review again at next meeting for progress.
- Motion by Ed, 2ndby Tony to investigate cost of systematically replacing diseased Ash trees at entrance as removed with new assorted species of trees.
Next Board Meeting will be Thursday, May 3, 2018 @ 9am at Panera 134th & West Maple Road.
Ed Ganey, Secretary
Copper Ridge Board of Directors