We are hopeful that this information will be helpful to you regarding your HOA Dues, but if not, please feel free to contact us with any other questions.
Where do I send my checks?
Please send all checks to:
Copper Ridge HOA
3606 N 156 Street
Omaha, NE 68116
Make payable to: Copper Ridge HOA and please include a note in the memo of your check about which month or quarter you are paying.
How much are Copper Ridge HOA Dues?
Effective 1.1.2019 (to present) HOA Dues are $115/month due on the 1st of the month.
- Dues are due on the 1st of the month.
- Dues are considered late after the 1st of the month.
- Late fees will be assessed if your dues have not been received by the 10th day of the month.
- If you are using a bill pay service through your bank, please make sure that the date you choose to schedule your payment is BEFORE the 1st of the month.
Please note: There is a $10 late fee for each month that your payment is postmarked later than the 10th of the month.
How often are Copper Ridge dues billed?
HOA invoices are sent automatically by email on the 15th day of each month (for the upcoming month) whether or not you have paid. If you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact Suzi King.
- You can pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually as long as the dues are received ahead of those times.
- If paying monthly, please pay by the 1st of the month.
- If paying quarterly, please pay by January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st.
- If paying semi-annually, please pay by January 1st and July 1st.
- If paying annually, please pay by January 1st.
- If you move in the middle of a year, please pay the remainder of the month, quarter, half year or year as soon as your dues are due.
If you would like a paper copy of your invoice mailed to you, please let us know.
I have already paid my dues, why did I get an invoice?
If you do not wish to receive an emailed invoice, please let us know.
Invoices are sent for your records.
Why hasn't my check cleared? I sent it a week ago.
Checks are retrieved twice per week from our mailbox. Please allow 7-14 business days for checks to clear.
What if my account is past due?
- If you are past due, we will contact you to make sure our records are matching and make sure that we all get on the same page.
- If you are having difficulty paying your dues, please contact us to make arrangements.
Please note: There is a $10 late fee if you check is postmarked after the 10th of the month.
Do I have to pay HOA Dues if I'm using a different service provider?
- Regardless of whether or not you are using our current lawn care and snow removal provider for your lawn service, as a resident of Copper Ridge you are still part of an HOA and therefore dues are required. There is not an option to opt-out of HOA dues.
- You are entitled to use any company you prefer to do your lawn service, irrigation service, snow removal, etc., but please make sure to let the Suzi King at firstname.lastname@example.org know if you choose to do this so that we can notify our current lawn care and snow removal company and make sure that there are no covenant issues with this change of service providers. We also recommend that you make sure to use a company who is licensed and insured to do this type of work to protect both yourself and the HOA.
- If you have a problem with your lawn, please let us know and we can work with our current lawn care and snow removal company to get it taken care of.
- If you have a problem with anything else, please let us know so we can work together to fix it.
Where is my invoice?
- If you requested emailed invoices, but did not receive your invoice on the 15th day of the month, please Contact Us and we can send it to you by email as an attachment or by snail mail.
- You may want to check your spam or trash to make sure it hasn’t ended up there.
- If your invoices are being snail mailed to you by your request, please look for them around the 20th of the month.
Can I pay using my credit card?
- Due to the fees that would be assessed, we currently don’t offer an option to pay by credit card.
- The best method for automatically paying your dues is to use the online bill pay feature from your bank.
- This can be set up to happen at any interval you choose or you can just login and pay a one-time bill at your convenience.
- To set this up, login to your online banking and go to bill pay. Add Copper Ridge and the address as a payee. Then schedule your payment. If you have trouble with this, please reach out to your bank and they can help you.
- We also offer the option to pay by ACH.
- In order to do this, please reach out to our business manager to get our account and routing number and then please call your bank and tell them you want to do a bank to bank transfer for your dues each month. Also let our business manager know the date that you plan to have this transfer happen each month.
What are my dues used for?
Your HOA Dues are used to pay the following as needed:
- Lawn Mowing
- Lawn Care
- Sprinkler turn on in the Spring
- Snow Removal
- Entry-way Insurance
- Entry-way Lighting Replacement
- Common Area Landscaping
- HOA Board Liability Insurance
- Administrative and Billing Services
- Website Development and Maintenance
- Postage and Mailing
- Newsletter Printing and Postage
- Other Administrative Needs
- Office Supply Expenses such as ink, envelopes, paper, etc.