Please expect the following with the snow removal services we provide:
- Service will be begin at the end of the snow event for any snow over 1 inch.
- A good expectation for service to be finished at all properties is 6-12 hours after the snow event has finished.
- In the event of a snow storm over 6 inches, we will provide service once during the storm and once after the storm.
- We will do our best to randomize the process in which we start service at each property.
- All sidewalks, front entryways and porches will be scooped with shovels and snow blowers.
- All driveways will be shoveled with skid loaders and snow blowers.
- This contract does not include any back porches or decks on each property.
- This contract does not include any ice melt on any driveways or sidewalks on each property.
The following list is what to expect when the snow removal process happens:
- Loud noise while we are in progress on your jobsite.
- Trucks, Skid Loaders, Snow blowers and Shovels will be used to complete the removal process.
- As many people on site as are needed to complete the removal process.