Meeting Minutes – June 2018
Copper Ridge HOA
Board Meeting at Panera Eagle Run
June 7, 2018 at 9:00am
Board Members: Fred Gottschalk, Ed Ganey, Jerry Roslawski Absent: Tony Caruso, Jeanne Brown, Business Manager: Suzi King Guest: Gary Krause
- Minutes of last month’s meeting accepted as correct by Board.
- Follow-up Needed on Past-Approved Action
- Photos for Copper Ridge website – entrance homes
- Planting 2 new trees at entrance
- SID will begin to fix potholes in June with asphalt
- Bids out in June for permanent repairs in August for entire SID. Cost approx. estimate $312.
- Letter from residents presented by Gary Krause stating frustration with Villa project. Tony Caruso will contact city concerning lack of project growth and unsightly conditions.
- Discussion by board on how to address all special lawn care some residents are requesting. Solution to be finalized next meeting.
Next Board Meeting will be Wednesday, July 11, 2018 @ 9am at Panera 134th & West Maple Road.
Ed Ganey, Secretary
Copper Ridge Board of Directors