Meeting Minutes – February 2018
Copper Ridge HOA
Board Meeting at Panera Eagle Run
February 9, 2018 at 8:30am
Board Members: Fred Gottschalk, Jeanne Brown, Ed Ganey, Jerry Roslawski, Tony Caruso
Business Manager: Suzi King
- All residents are current with dues.
- Late fees are supposed to be $10/month and will be effective if not postmarked by the 10th of the month.
- Invoices will now be sent for the upcoming month on the 15th of each month prior.
- We discussed how to handle small snowfall amounts. If residents would like the snow removed from their driveways if the snowfall amount is determined to be under 1”, Robert’s is willing to remove the snow at the resident’s own expense.
- Fire hydrants should be cleared of snow to the street and about 2’ around each one.
- It is suggested that SID repair the street and not just asphalt patch the potholes this spring.
Next Board Meeting will be Friday, March 2, 2018 @ 8am at Panera 134th & West Maple Road.
Ed Ganey, Secretary
Copper Ridge Board of Directors