Meeting Minutes – December 2017
Copper Ridge HOA
Board Meeting at Panera Eagle Run
December 7, 2017 at 9am
In Attendance –
Board Members: Fred Gottschalk, Jeanne Brown, Ed Ganey, Jerry Roslawski, Tony Caruso Business Manager: Suzi King Absent: None Guests: Steve Hoff
- Moving forward with action on delinquent dues of resident. Attorney correspondence and lien on property if account is not moved with payment into “good standing”.
- All contractual financial obligations to and with previous lawn service for 2016-2017 have been concluded.
Election of Officers:
- Fred Gottschalk, President
- Jeanne Brown, Vice President
- Ed Ganey, Secretary
- Tony Caruso, Treasurer
- Jerry Roslawski, Committee Chairman Liaison Officer
- Discussion of possible residence problem on 158 Street presented by Steve Hoff. This discussion led to the board decision to create Block Captains Committee for more communication within the area. Residents will be solicited by street to fill the positions. Jerry Roslawski Committee Liaison will help spearhead this effort.
- Suzi King was assigned to sent the following email to residents:
- Seeking a replacement on the Welcoming Committee for Kathy Kocsis. The board appreciated her efforts on the committee getting it up and running.
- Requesting residents not wanting their phone and email on CR directory to notify Suzi King within 10 days. The directory was requested at the annual meeting and is ready to be distributed.
- The Board requested Terry Kocsis to contact appropriate entity to ensure residence of J. Moore (deceased) has been winterized and timing of possible sale.
- Discussion to consider additional Christmas lighting for 2018 for the evergreens at the main entrance.
- Board agreed to not file a 1120H or 1120N tax form with the State per the recommendation of our HOA attorney.
- Board unanimously voted to increase the hourly pay rate in 2018 for Suzi King , Business Manager.
Next Board Meeting January 4, 9am Panera 134th West Maple Rd.
Ed Ganey, Secretary
Copper Ridge Board of Directors