Meeting Minutes – Annual Meeting – November 2015
Meeting called to order by HOA President Fred Gottschalk at 6:30 PM.
- Moment of silence for Military Personnel and victims of Paris terrorist attack.
- Attorney Mark LaPuzza explained that Joel Chudy as Declarant is technically still in charge of betterments and improvements of Copper Ridge Development. Ed Ganey stated Joel is allowing the HOA to act as his proxy (Mark strongly suggested that Joel still review landscaping plans due drainage, easements, etc. liabilities). When all lots owned by Joel are developed and sold the HOA will become Declarant. Clarification will be forthcoming from Mark regarding lots still under control of Joel.
- Financial Summary presented by HOA Treasurer, Ed Ganey. Detailed Financial Report will be sent to all residents in January 2016.
- Suzi gave the address of the new Copper Ridge Website and the password.
- Fred gave update on Copper Ridge entrance repairs and actions to be taken for work still pending (Potholes and broken concrete to be replaced this spring)
- Need for more volunteers for various committees as discussed in last meeting (No one came forward during meeting).
- Motion passed for dues paid monthly must be received no later than 10th of each month; dues paid quarterly must be paid by the 10th day of the first month the quarter (January, April, July and October) or resident will be assessed a $10.00 late fee for each month delinquent. Future discussion to consider discount for those who may choose to pay annually.
- Jeanne Brown volunteered fill HOA vacant seat. Motion passed with majority ‘yes’ vote for her to replace Tim Schmad (his 1 year term expired) as HOA Secretary, effective immediately.
- Terri Kocsis presented details on a new cell tower possibly being erected on Concordia Middle school property at 156th & Fort.
- Meeting adjourned by Fred Gottschalk at 7:45 PM.